“Soaring toward 2012: Becoming an Excellent Regional Bank,” the medium-term management plan launched in April 2010 to cover the three years from April 2010 to March 2013, is outlined here.
Customer- and Community-Oriented Management
We will increase corporate value by conducting customer- and community-oriented management.
- Take initiatives for better business from the viewpoint of customers
- Promote community-based finance
- Enhance CSR activities
- Take initiatives for regional revitalization
Enhance Sales Capabilities
We will reallocate sales staff and rethink our public relations structure while lightening the administrative burden and conducting medium-to-long-term personnel development to enhance sales capabilities.
- Provide appealing products and services
- Support health care and nursing care businesses
- Enhance overseas business support
- Take initiatives in new fields and new financing tools
- Expand branch network in Aichi Prefecture
Focus on Operating Efficiency
We will work to maximize operating efficiency by formulating measures based on assessment of cost reduction and cost effectiveness through business process improvements.
- Realize low-cost operations
- Reallocate personnel
- Centralize back-office work
In addition to strengthening risk control capabilities, we will bolster compliance measures and take other initiatives to strengthen management.
- Strengthen risk management
- Foster strong sense of ethics
- Respond to capital adequacy requirements, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Enhance Group Cooperation
The Hyakugo Bank Group will work together to provide excellent service to customers as a comprehensive financial service provider.
- Strengthen the group’s total capabilities
- Enhance cooperation with Hyakugo Securities